The Arccos Caddie app now allows a user to use the Apple Watch for shot tracking. Apple Watch users (Series 2 or newer) can track shots without carrying a phone in their front pocket during play.
Tip: To use Apple Watch with shot tracking, leave the Apple Watch w/ shot detection toggled on.
Watch Hardware Requirements
Arccos shot tracking on the Apple Watch functions with Apple Watch Series 2, Series 3, Series 4, and Series 5. We support all sizes of Apple Watch.
Apple Watch Series 1 is not compatible for shot tracking, due to the lack of GPS in this model.
- All iPhones 5s or newer and running iOS 11 or later are compatible.
Compatible Arccos Hardware
- Smart Sets from Cobra Golf (Cobra Connect) and PING
- Arccos 360 (with non-Bluetooth putter sensors)
- Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors
- Arccos Caddie Smart Grips
Incompatible Arccos Hardware
- Arccos Gen-1 Bluetooth Sensors (button is pressed to pair)
- Arccos Gen-1 Bluetooth Putter Sensors (button is pressed to pair)
- Cobra F7 Driver Sensors