Prior to troubleshooting please make sure you have reviewed our Tips, Tricks & Pairing Requirements, also listed below.
- Must allow the app to access the Camera & Microphone
- Can’t be on a phone call – the customer can’t be on a phone call while trying to pair or perform sensor diagnostics or pair unless they are calling from a different phone
- Disconnect all Bluetooth Devices – hearing aids and other Bluetooth devices (e.g. headphones) can affect the sensor's communication with the phone
- Pair Clubs in a well-lit space – Arccos sensors are light-activated and require daylight to wake up
- Pair only one club at a time, with all other clubs in your bag – this prevents cross pairing
- Remove bulky cases – some bulky cases can obstruct the microphone (i.e. Lifeproof)
- Prior to pairing, make sure to remove the protective black sticker
To check if your sensor is working properly, please visit this support article.
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact Starter@arccosgolf.com or call us at (844)-692-7226, Monday – Friday from 9 am to 5 pm EST.