If you are missing some shots, please refer to the first three troubleshooting steps below:
1) Please check your sensors using sensor diagnostics on the clubs page to determine they are paired and functioning.
2) Did you turn Link ON at least 5 minutes before the round with clear access to the sky, to allow it to gain a proper GPS lock before starting the round?
3) Can you confirm that when Link is either clipped to your lead belt or pocket, that it is not covered by any clothing?
If no shots are detected using Arccos Caddie Link, please refer to the troubleshooting steps below:
4) Can you confirm that the time on your phone's clock matches the world clock - https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
5) When on the Link Diagnostics page, can you take your clubs and Link outside, and point 1 sensor at a time face up at Link's microphone and note if you are seeing Club Visible = Yes, then hit on the ground and do you see Hit = Yes?. If so then that sensor should be properly detecting on the course.
Note: For Shot detection mode to be enabled you must have at least 8 clubs + 1 putter paired.