- Changing the filter can be done from anywhere on the Player tab. Underneath the header, there is a grey bar that says “Compared to an X HCP using Y Round Avg.” That bar acts as a drop-down menu and tapping anywhere on that grey bar will bring up a page that allows you to change the filter.
- The handicap comparison filter can be set from a Tour Player (+5) to a 20 handicap and you can include data from your past round to past 50 rounds.
Round Filter Recommendations
- To identify what aspects of your game that need improvement, we recommend that you filter based on 5 rounds
- For fitting purposes, we recommend that you filter based on 15+ rounds of data
- For assessing the impact of equipment and swing changes, filter for rounds since the change was made
Handicap Target Filter Recommendations
- We recommend setting your handicap target to 3 to 5 shots better than your current handicap