Please follow steps below when first pairing sensors on your account-
- Install: Twist all sensors into clubs and tighten until securely fit. The all black sensor is specific for your putter. Green sensors can be used on any other clubs.
- Store: Return all clubs to your bag to avoid cross pairing. Sensors are not active when stored in bag.
- Continue to Pairing in app: Select ‘Manually Select Clubs To Pair’
- Select Clubs: Select all clubs that have sensors
- Select Sensor Type: Select Smart Sensor / Smart Grips
- Remove and Pair: Take the club to be paired out of your bag, remove sticker and place sensor under your phones camera to pair.
- Paired and continue: ‘Powered by Arccos’ and Club Type will light up all Green once paired. Continue with other sensors.
Notes: If a club does not immediately pair after 10 seconds please flip the sensor down to the ground for 15 seconds and then flip back up with good lighting. In order to pair Arccos Caddie must have access to your phones camera, microphone and bluetooth. No other devices may be paired or in use in the bluetooth channel.