Please confirm the following-
- Arccos Caddie has access to the Camera & Microphone – pairing is completed 90% through the phones microphone so the app will need microphone access
- Can not be on a phone call – users can not be on a phone call while trying to pair or perform sensor diagnostics since pairing is completed through the phone microphone
- Disconnect all Bluetooth Devices – hearing aids and other Bluetooth devices (e.g. headphones) can affect the sensor's communication with the phone
- Please make sure the protective black sticker on the sensor is removed
- Pair Clubs in a well-lit space – Arccos sensors are activated by light
- Pair only one club at a time – keep all other clubs in your bag to prevent cross pairing
- Flipping the sensor down for 15 seconds and then flipping back up with good natural light will reset the sensor and hopefully pair!
- Remove bulky cases – some bulky cases can obstruct the microphone (i.e. Lifeproof)
- Clean your microphone ports – dust and dirt can impair your phone's microphone. The best way to clean it is to use a micro fibre towel or toothbrush and brush gently until clean.
Note: If all sensors are not pairing please try restarting your phone or check to make sure your phone is compatible.
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact Starter@arccosgolf.com and share your troubleshooting actions attempted.