If you have two sets of clubs and want to use Arccos on both sets we have a few options below:
- Simply take the sensors off one set and apply them to your second set.
- Data will be merged between the two sets
- You can always run Sensor Diagnostics to ensure your sensors are on the correct clubs.
- Take the sensors off your set and apply them to your second set then unpair your first set and Add New Clubs in the app for the second set.
- Data will be kept separate between the two sets to compare
- This will keep one set in the unpaired section and second set in the paired section of Clubs.
- Once both sets are in the application under Paired and Un-Paired, you will not need ‘Add New Clubs’ again. Please use the Unpair and Re-pair actions only.
Purchase a second set of Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors: You can purchase a second set of Arccos Smart Sensors from ArccosGolf.com that come with one year of membership and open a second account using a different email address. Please contact Starter@arccosgolf.com to notify us you have two accounts to ensure two yearly membership fees are not taken.
Note: In order to track shots you will always need Arccos Smart Sensors on your clubs unless you are using No Shot Detection.