Apple Watch Rangefinder Mode Follow
Rangefinder Only mode allows a user to continue to receive live distances (front, middle & back of the green), "Plays Like" distances, and recommended club (non-tournament mode) while using the iPhone for shot tracking.
How do I start a round with the Apple Watch in Rangefinder Mode?
- Open the Arccos Caddie app on your watch and keep illuminated
- Start a round on your iPhone (select desired shot detection- Phone, Arccos Link or No Shot Detection) and select 'Start Round'
- Arccos Caddie will automatically sync your phone with you watch
- 'In-play' distances for the first hole will be displayed on your Apple Watch
Apple Watch – Rangefinder Mode Features
- GPS – Live distances to the Front, Middle, and Back, or Front, Pin, and back if the pin has been marked on the green
- Plays Like Distances – GPS distances that leverage wind and elevation (when in non-tournament mode)
- Club Recommendations – Receive club recommendations based on your Smart Distance.
If you are using the phone for shot detection, you will also have the ability to:
- Putt Editing – Easily one-touch add or delete putt functionality
- Pin Placement – When on the green, easily mark the location of the pin
*For tournament mode make sure the phone is in tournament mode.